Refunds are made at the expense of the client if:
The size, color, or style did not fit, or the product needs repairing
Get a refund in the store or send the product to the store by courier service at the expense of the buyer
In other cities
The product is sent back by CDEK courier service or any other company to the following address: Moscow, Chernyakhovskogo Ulitsa, 19. Maneken Brand store
The product is sent back by a logistics company to the address: Moscow, Chernyakhovskogo Ulitsa, 19. Maneken Brand store
Upon receipt of the returned product, the product is checked: its presentation, all the tags and labels. After that the money is returned to the buyer.
Refunds are made at the expense of the seller if:
A manufacturing defect was found or the wrong order was sent to the client.
Returning goods procedure is regulated by Article 26.1 of the Federal Law "Consumer Rights
1) The consumer has the right to refuse the goods at any time before their transfer, and after the transfer of the goods - within 7 days, if the goods were purchased in the online store, within fourteen days, if the goods were purchased in the offline store;
2) Return of goods of good quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as
a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are preserved;
3) The consumer is not entitled to refuse the goods of good quality and individually defined
properties if the specified goods can be used exclusively by the consumer purchasing it;
4) If the consumer refuses the goods, the seller must return to him the amount paid by the
consumer under the contract, excluding the seller's expenses for the delivery of the returned
goods from the consumer, no later than ten days from the date the consumer submits the
5) If the consumer paid by credit card, refunds are made to the bank card from which the
payment was made. Refunds can take from 1 to 30 working days.